Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Prolific

Over the summer while I was traveling outside the country I was awarded several awards by my friends here in the blogosphere. I hoarded the awards until such a time as I could write about them properly. Now I feel like I'm going back in time, like Marty McFly in Back to the Future. Any minute now I'll cause a time paradox that will bring about the end of the world and stop my parents from getting married.

Hema of Wading Through Words granted me the Prolific Blogger Award!

Thank you, Hema! You're a doll. And at least I'll know that I was prolific even as I cease to exist because of that time paradox.

Now, one of the rules is that I have to link back to where the award originated from which would be here.

Here's the full list of rules:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to the original post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this original post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

Now, I follow a great deal of blogs, all of which are prolific and thought provoking. So this was a tough choice. I pass this award on to...

1. Diane at Spunk on a Stick
2. Deanna Shrayer at The Life of a Working Writer Mommy
3. Linda at leftbrainwrite
4. Jen at unedited
5. Nevine at Dreams Deliriums and Other Mind Talk
6. My friend over at Workforced
7. Tara at Tara Maya's Tales

All these bloggers consistently pour out quality posts. They make me think, laugh, gasp, and debate. Be sure to check them out.

32 comments:

Karen Gowen said...

This is such a cute award. Hooray for you and all the others for being prolific!!

Tara Maya said...

Thanks, Jai!

Emily White said...

Congratulations, Jai! :D

Jen said...

Yay for the awesome award!!! I love you for it!!! Hmm now I just have to think of ONLY seven prolific bloggers... what to do, what to do!!

Jai Joshi said...

Karen, thanks!

Jai

Jai Joshi said...

Tara, my pleasure!

Jai

Jai Joshi said...

Emily, thanks!

Jai

Jai Joshi said...

Jen, I know, it was hard for me too!

Jai

Deanna Schrayer said...

Congratulations Jai and thank you! I am humbly honored. :)

Oh, how I wish I'd thought to include that rule about linking to the original post for the Literacy Builder Award. I wanted to follow along but it's going so fast and I've had such little time lately that I've already lost track. Oh well, as long as it does go around, that's what matters.

Thanks again!

Jai Joshi said...

Deanna, I did think to myself that it was a good rule to include the link of the original post. It's one for everyone to remember next time.

In the meantime, enjoy your prolific blogger award!

Jai

Nevine said...

Jai, you are a sweetheart to have thought of me. It's funny because I don't think of myself as a "prolific blogger" at all. If I'm lucky, I punch out one post per week; life is so very busy. But I am so thankful to you for thinking of me... and for thinking me "prolific". Thank you for sharing this delightful award, Jai. I truly appreciate it!

Nevine

Jai Joshi said...

Nevine, you regularly post quality material that consistently gets a reaction from your readers. And you've done it for a long time. That's my definition of prolific so you totally deserve this award.

Jai

Lynda Young said...

Congrats for the award and grats to those you passed it on to :)
Lyn

Jai Joshi said...

Thanks, Lyn!

Jai

A Cuban In London said...

Congratulations! You deserver those awards. And I'm pleased to see Nevine amongst the blogs onto which you passed the award. She is one of my favourite bloggers, too.

Greetings from London.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Aw, thank yu so much, Jai!

Linda said...

Thank you Jai! And congrats to you and ther other prolific bloggers! I am humbled and honored.

Though tough week to get a word in edgewise bloggo or otherplace. Just catching my breath...

Great idea to link back to the original post. Hmmm... Peace, and thanks, Linda

Jai Joshi said...

Cuban, Nevine is a gem.

Jai

Jai Joshi said...

Diane, it's my pleasure!

Jai

Jai Joshi said...

Linda,

I know you're rushed off your feet right now. Me too! God knows how I'm gonna manage to get everything done this month.

Jai

ElizabethR said...

Congrats Jai, on another sweet award :)

Jai Joshi said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Jai

John Wiswell said...

Congratulations on this recognition of your big body of work.

Jai Joshi said...

Thanks, John!

Jai

Rachna Chhabria said...

Jai...Congratulations to you and your awardees.

Culture Served Raw said...

Hi Jai, congrats on the awards! I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while but I have certainly not forgotten your wonderful stories!

Hope you are well
Warm regards
Val

Jai Joshi said...

Thanks, Rachna!

Jai

Jai Joshi said...

VaL, nice to see you aound here! I'd wondered why you hadn't blogged much in a while and was glad when I saw your recent post that you hadn't disappeared.

Jai

Hema P. said...

Jai, yours was among the few names that popped into my head immediately when I wanted to pass the award along. Now, get going and start writing that story of back in time or forward in space! :)

Jai Joshi said...

Hema, did I accidentally start a whole different plotline with my talk of a time paradox? Eek!

Thanks again for the award.

Jai

L'Aussie said...

Congratulations Jai for your award and to those you passed it on to..:)

Jai Joshi said...

Thanks, L'Aussie!

Jai