Over the summer while I was traveling outside the country I was awarded several awards by my friends here in the blogosphere. I hoarded the awards until such a time as I could write about them properly. Now I feel like I'm going back in time, like Marty McFly in Back to the Future. Any minute now I'll cause a time paradox that will bring about the end of the world and stop my parents from getting married.
Hema of Wading Through Words granted me the Prolific Blogger Award!
Thank you, Hema! You're a doll. And at least I'll know that I was prolific even as I cease to exist because of that time paradox.
Now, one of the rules is that I have to link back to where the award originated from which would be here.
Here's the full list of rules:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to the original post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this original post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
Now, I follow a great deal of blogs, all of which are prolific and thought provoking. So this was a tough choice. I pass this award on to...
1. Diane at Spunk on a Stick
2. Deanna Shrayer at The Life of a Working Writer Mommy
3. Linda at leftbrainwrite
4. Jen at unedited
5. Nevine at Dreams Deliriums and Other Mind Talk
6. My friend over at Workforced
7. Tara at Tara Maya's Tales
All these bloggers consistently pour out quality posts. They make me think, laugh, gasp, and debate. Be sure to check them out.